Navigation bar

Tuesday 10 April 2012

PASSION

So far this year I have had two great shoots, and both experiences have just increased my desire to do more. I truly love what I'm doing and quite sad now that my course is drawing to a close. The final year has definitely been the best year of my uni experience because I feel like I now have a better understanding of my course and the fashion industry as a whole, I also have a clearer idea of where I would like to go after uni.

Now my final deadline is in over a month and I'm considering squeezing in one more shoot before the hand in. I don't need to do this as I have already produced a shoot for the project, but I truly enjoy shooting, and because this shoot will not be necessary and really just a bonus to the project, it'll take away the pressure and allow me to really relax this time around.

so shoot number 2 may be on its way, still keeping to the themes of destruction and human fragility!!

No comments:

Post a Comment